The NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament is just around the corner, and with it comes our annual Bracketology Battle! Test your prediction skills to choose the best bracket and win some awesome prizes.
Signing up is easy, just go to our Bracketology Battle site to learn more and create an account. If you participated in previous years, you will still need to re-register for this year’s contest, but you are able to use your previous login information.
Once the tournament field is announced on Sunday, March 11, you can login to pick your bracket. Throughout the tournament, you can use your account to check your scores and rankings. All brackets must be selected prior to the start of the first game in the Round of 62 on Thursday, March 15.
The top five finishers will win the following prizes:
- Best Overall Bracket: Samsung 65” Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
- Second Best Overall Bracket: Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera Bundle
- Third Best Overall Bracket: Microsoft Xbox One X 1 TB Console
- Fourth Best Overall Bracket: DJ Spark Quadcopter
- Fifth Best Overall Bracket: Apple HomePod
What if you don’t make it to the top five? Don’t worry, you still have a chance to win. We’re giving away a Yeti Hopper Flip 8 Cooler to five randomly selected participants drawn at the conclusion of the tournament.
Get ready for the 2018 Bracketology Battle, and good luck!