For more than 10 years, Panduit and General Cable have offered a comprehensive line of structed cabling solutions for a variety of institutional, commercial and industrial applications.
How businesses manage their network cable and connectivity can have a major impact on overall system performance and business productivity. Especially if there is an unplanned downtime due to poor network reliability.
Panduit and General Cable’s combined category 6A, 6 and 5e high-performance copper and fiber systems provide a robust and optimized cabling infrastructure that exceeds electrical parameters for today and into the future. This world-class partnership provides guaranteed network performance and system reliability for the most demanding network requirements.
The Panduit and General Cable (PanGen®) vision is to provide organizations – large and small – the ability to enable essential business applications. These solutions are developed through advanced research and development, manufacturing excellence and rigorous performance testing.
Four Key PanGen Benefits:
- Importance of Structured Cabling – A properly designed and implemented cabling infrastructure is a fundamental strategic asset of every business and institution. Carefully planning a structured cabling solution facilitates the delivery of new services, lower network maintenance costs and increased productivity.
- High-Performance Solutions – Category 6A, 6 and 5e high performance copper and fiber systems with network connectivity and cables provide a robust and optimized cabling infrastructure that exceeds all electrical parameters.
- World-Class Installation & Technical Support – Quality installation of PanGen solutions is provided through an extensive network of specially trained and certified installers. Meeting stringent qualification requirements, installers receive continuous training on products, standards and installation practices. PanGen solutions come with prompt, nationwide technical support for customers from the design stage to post-system installation support.
- Complete Solution Warranty – All PanGen installations are eligible for the PanGen 25-year warranty*, which offers the following advantages:
- 100% warranty coverage to repair and replace defective components
- Compliance with all applicable ANSI, TIA/EIA and ISO standards
- Backed by an installed channel performance guarantee
- One point of contact for all inquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interested in exploring options to enhance your current network infrastructure? If the answer is yes, we can help.
French Gerleman is an authorized distributor of Panduit and General Cable’s full-line of data communication products and services. For more information about PanGen® structured Cable Solutions visit pangensolutions.com or contact your French Gerleman Account Manager. We can schedule a facility walk-through or assessment and help you to determine the appropriate next steps to achieve your data infrastructure goals and objectives.
Content developed in coordination with Panduit and General Cable.
*To be eligible for the PanGen® system warranty, the system must be installed by a Panduit Certified installer, meet certain requirements, and be registered by Panduit. The PanGen system warranty is subject to various terms, conditions and limitations.