As a member-owner of supplyFORCE, a network of local and regional distributors, French Gerleman provides national supply solutions designed to meet your specific needs. Through this consortium, you have access to 2,500+ stocking locations, and the ability to negotiate pricing at the national level. This keeps procurement costs consistent across your organization.
Our national account solution covers electrical, industrial and safety, pipe, valves and fittings, power transmission and bearings, and much more.
“Through French Gerleman’s national accounts offering, you have access to local products, inventory, and subject matter experts, which is unequaled by other vendors,” said Sean Nolan, VP of Market Development at French Gerleman. “The best part of our relationship with supplyFORCE is our integration. We are supplyFORCE, and supplyFORCE is French Gerleman. We are a team and we work together to offer our customers the best MRO solution.”
The French Gerleman national account solution offers a focused approach that creates savings and improves your overall MRO buying and management functions. One benefit of this program is how we work with you to define your program objectives and achieve maximum results.
To ensure and maintain the momentum and achieve the savings results, the supplyFORCE team will conduct business review meetings and provide you with detailed spend analysis reports to make sure we are always on track and meetings all of your needs.
Let us help you improve your supply chain efficiency and profitability by:
- Reducing total cost of ownership and driving efficiencies
- Standardizing key manufacturer lines and pricing across all of your locations
- Reducing procurement costs by streamlining purchasing procedures and consolidating invoicing
- Leveraging spending on planned and unplanned purchases
- Preserving access to value added services and technical support from trusted, local suppliers
- Developing detailed purchasing reports and analytics to document savings
To learn more about French Gerleman’s national account solutions or to get started, download the informational catalog HERE, or contact Sean directly at 314-213-5916, or call our toll free number at 800-333-3122.