Replenishing your First Aid Kit Shouldn’t Create a Headache
First aid kits are something every facility has, but we don’t necessarily think about them very often. At least, we try not to, because that means we haven’t needed to use them. But it’s important to keep your first aid kits up-to-date and filled. In an emergency, the last thing you want to happen is open your first aid kit only to realize you’re out of a needed supply.
French Gerleman’s First Aid Kit Managed Inventory Program
This program is perfect for industrial or construction applications and is a great way to stay organized. Whether you are looking to implement a new safety kit program for your business or you’re simply interested in a reliable partner to take over management of an existing program, we can help.
Our Program Benefits:
- Monthly inspection and replenishment – check, clean and organize
- No minimum purchases or service charges
- Customize your program and safety kit content
- Keep your existing safety kits and products
- Reps are not paid on commission
- Typically more cost-effective than national programs
To order or view our inventory online, visit the First Aid and Health Care Amenities section of our website.